[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:00:36 +0000
Maybe there, but not here. The law here is that if you have probable cause to
feel your life, or that of another person, is in jeopardy, fire away. What's
reasonable for one person might not be for another, but anybody who threatens
me will likely see the business end of a Glock. Or, if I'm at home, probably a
12 gauge Mossberg pump. I do know the law of self-defense here. I spent 37
years in court.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from