[OM] Re: Vivitar 2X Macro TeleExtender #320091647344

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2X Macro TeleExtender #320091647344
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:42:28 -0400
Before some list nitpicker gets into the act with a correction, this is a 2X
Macro Focus Teleconverter, not a Macro TeleExtender. I was in a hurry to get it
on the list before someone off-list snapped it up. $21 shipped is a *very good*
price. They usually go for about three times that. For example, there is
another one on oBoy with a $79 Buy-It-Now.

Robert