[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:38:27 +0000
* On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 10:20:23PM +1100, Andrew Fildes said:

> Apple was named for Allan Turing who suicided by poisoned apple (he
> had this thing about Snow White, apparently).

I'd heard that they called themselves Apple solely so they'd be first in
the Yellow Pages in the local area for computer makers etc...

(though why they didn't go for aardvark instead is a different matter..)

> Byting it is not recommended.

*badumtish*

p.
--
   |\      _,,,---,,_           You can lead a fool to logic,
   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     but you can't make him think.