[OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:00:09 +1100
I think you'll find that the Tamron-F series are NOT Adaptall mounts.
They are dedicated 7 element teleconverters made for a range of
different mounts and the listing should tell you which camera it
suits.  BBAR refers to Tamron's unique multi-coating system.

Whatever you get you'll need a converter to the E-330. For Adaptalls,
probably the best is to get a 'Pentax screw' mount (M42) and an M42
to 4/3 adapter. That's the approach Canon users take as there is no
EOS mount easily available. One was made but they are super-rare. For
Canon I use a P/S mount and an M42 to EOS adapter.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx