[OM] ( OM ) I knew I shouldn't have gone there

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) I knew I shouldn't have gone there
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:43:40 +1300
Hi all

When Wayne mentioned a few days ago that there were a couple of nice
Zuiko extreme wides on the Australian oBoy site, that reminded me that
although I have several (many?) oBoy searches set up and most of them are
set up to be global, of recent months none have come through from the land
of OZ.

So I visited there.   I did that again tonight ;-(

And what did I find - a split image view-finder from China at about 50% the
Katz-eye price.  So I hit a few buttons (after checking much feedback and
finding one pleased purchaser for the product).

Check out 320088321737, seller cowy07; joynetshanghai@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is one still there from another seller,  290090224586, but the page did
not impress me as much.

Now, if the Digest had come in, I'd still be reading it and not wasting my
time. Blame it on the Digest.    Hope it works with the Z 500/8. And the
100/2. And the 5-/3.5

Brian