[OM] Re: Bridge->CameraRaw->PhotoShop/CS2

Subject: [OM] Re: Bridge->CameraRaw->PhotoShop/CS2
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:43:14 +0100
Hey thanks Moose, I'd never come across that before - it looks good.  I've
played for 10 minutes and it has some great features!  Can't beat the price
either!
However I do like the fact that Bridge renders the raw files with the
Capture Raw edits taken into account (I suppose it reads the sidecar files,
because the embeded jpeg isn't updated by CR)
cheers
Jez