[OM] Bridge->CameraRaw->PhotoShop/CS2

Subject: [OM] Bridge->CameraRaw->PhotoShop/CS2
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:12:00 +0100
Help?  I use Adobe Bridge to sort my raw files into keepers and deleters.
Then I 'select' the ones to keep and open them all at once to make raw
adjustments such as white balance, exposure, a little sharpening, and to do
cropping/straightening.  (Then if I need to do anything more complicated I
open them in PS.)

This time I want to save a set of jpegs to put on a dvd for family members.

So here comes the question - the PS batch process actions (in Bridge) that
will save them all as jpegs doesn't respect the cropping I've done - is
there something I've missed?

thanks for any ideas!
br
jez