[OM] Re: Which lens would you choose

Subject: [OM] Re: Which lens would you choose
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:53:14 -0700
What I have *really* hard time understanding is why you need two bodies for
all this.  I would understand it if you had an OM-X strictly for the OM
lenses, and then one digital body for the DZs (and the OM lenses).  But
having two digtal bodies and want to use one just for OMs and the other for
DZ does not really make sens to me.  Why don't you simply use your E-330 for
all your photography?  It should be sufficient and then you could use the
money currently invested in your E-500 to buy (even more) lenses and
teleconverters.