[OM] Re: Which lens would you choose

Subject: [OM] Re: Which lens would you choose
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:52:08 -0800
When I get the 2x TC then I will be happy. So this will be my OM MF list

Tamron 500mm f/8
Zuiko 300mm f/4.5
Tamron 60-300mm f/3.8
Tamron 90mm f/2.5 Macro
the adaptors, etc, for these lens.

I've got my basic OM lenses now and I can concentate on other things. Now I
get to learn the art of manual photography with my E-330. Is there something
that I need more than what I have listed. I promise this is the last list I
post for this camera and lenses.

Allen