[OM] Re: Shutter speed requirements [was: 3x21 tele converter]

Subject: [OM] Re: Shutter speed requirements [was: 3x21 tele converter]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:05:09 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
> It's not that I
> think that most of those folks are morally bothered at doing what your
> suggest. Rather, I believe they are simply not competent to
> successfully
> put their ideas into effect more than a small minority of the time.
> Nor
> intellectually imaginative enough to see beyond their own noses
> most of
> the time.

It isn't individual corporate leaders I'm concerned about -- it's the
aggregate. The rules they operate under create a goal-seeking network
that conforms to a pre-ordained outcome.

:::: You don't build a new world by pouring yourself into the broken
molds of the old one. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::