[OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please

Subject: [OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:41:03 -0800
I have two pair of the cheapo sixteen-channel, AC-powered ones. They
work just fine for my purposes, but I'm rarely more than 20 feet from
a pack. It's nice not having to deal with PC cords. It's nice just
taking the trigger off the hot shoe and going up to the subject with
a flash meter, closing your eyes, and getting an f stop.

:::: I dread success. To have succeeded is to have finished one's
business on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female
the moment he has succeeded in his courtship. I like a state of
continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind. -- George
Bernard Shaw ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::