[OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please

Subject: [OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:09:02 -0600
Speaking of that, I was looking at the latest Shutterbug last evening,and
there was an ad from the Alien Bees folks for a wireless trigger for $39.95
each for transmitter and receiver. A whole lot less than the others, and
probably a safer purchase than an unknown from Hong Kong.

Not to offend CH, but we don't know him from Adam, whereas if Paul Buff
sells something shady, we can send Walt after him.

bill Pearce