[OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:54:58 -0500
Since the G doesn't have the semi-silvered mirror of the PC this should
mean that the G screen appears brighter than the PC.  In fact, I should
think the G screen should appear brighter than an OM-1 or OM-2.

I have one of each to be able to conduct the experiment but have no idea
which of seemingly hundreds of unopened moving boxes they might be in.

Chuck Norcutt