[OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:42:39 -0500
I'll bet the back cover is fine.  All OM back covers flex a bit (I don't
count OM-77,88), and they move more when the foam is old and compressed.
It's a matter of fit, slot and hinge foam or possibly a shutter defect.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net