[OM] Re: Replacing E-500 focussing screen (not for the faint hearted!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacing E-500 focussing screen (not for the faint hearted!)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:29:54 -0500
I wouldn't be too eager to start switching screens. The 4/3 screen is
very small so a little mishandling will pay off in a big ways in the
finder. Changing screens may help some of your technique for shooting,
but being a good photographer will be determined by your eye. imo

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net