[OM] Re: Replacing E-500 focussing screen (not for the faint hearted!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacing E-500 focussing screen (not for the faint hearted!)
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:23:11 -0800 (PST)
You maybe surprised when I tell you that many "newbie"
DSLR's have/are attempting to replace focus screens on
their camera's. Someone gets an idea in their head and
tell others who suddenly become fascinated.

For some reason I have never been eager to replace
focus screens. Perhaps I should....maybe it will
improve my photography (lord knows I need a lot of
help)! 8-))

--- John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I worked in a privately owned repair shop for 2
> years in the mid-80's.
> The owner was old school and always seemed to have a
> pair of vice grips
> in his hand.

> John Hermanson
> Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
> 21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
> 631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
> http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.