[OM] Re: Replacing E-500 focussing screen (not for the faint hearted!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacing E-500 focussing screen (not for the faint hearted!)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:45:26 -0500
I worked in a privately owned repair shop for 2 years in the mid-80's.
The owner was old school and always seemed to have a pair of vice grips
in his hand.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net