[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:42:04 -0800
Richard Lovison wrote:
> Moose asked:
>
>> Contrary to what? I'm so out of it here.

Sorry, I hoped a smiley wasn't needed. It was a joke, a little pun, a
different usage of the word. A reminder that contrary requires an object
to which to be contrary. Contrary in a vacuum is meaningless, unless you
are trapped in a vacuum, and it's not a Dyson, so you can't even see
out, and are contrary about that, having booked a room with a view,
after all.

I was aware of the thread contents, and simply trying to do my part with
a little word play.

Moose