[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:33:48 -0500
Moose asked:
> Contrary to what? I'm so out of it here.

I'll bet you'll be sorry you asked.  I'll recap the silliness for you.

Walt originally wrote:
What a coincidence that both the main curmudgeons {Andrew and Walt} are
left-eyed. Maybe that's one of the causes of contrariness.

I then asked:
If this is true, being left-eyed myself, what does this say about my
future?  Is ornery ole geezerhood just around the corner?  Arrrgghhh!!!

Walt followed with:
Welcome to the club! It's your destiny.

As well as Andrew:
Come on in - the water's fine (and other such lies).

And Piers added:
There's obviously two sorts of left-eyers, Richard.  There's the
curmudgeonly sort, and there's the contrary sort.  How about the two of
us set up the contrary sort club, and we'll let the curmudgeons apply
for associate membership. I think ornery ole geezers are already well
catered-for.

I responded with:
LOL, sounds good to me.

Andrew demanded:
I demand membership of both - I do 'contrary' even better.
Anyone care to argue with that?

To which I wrote:
Sure. You do not do "contrary" better. That's my take on it and I'm
sticking with it... so there.

Andrew countered with:
I could not disagree more. Where's your evidence?

I provided the evidence:
Discovered the following on the Internet:

http://bcn.net/~rlovison/OMlist/Evidence.html

Didn't take me long to find it and everyone knows that every bit of
scribble found on the Internet is truth.

That's about all the silliness so far.  A nice use of bandwidth,
wouldn't you agree? :)

Richard L
--
Nature's Luminance