[OM] Re: Haven't posted any pics for a while so here's a couple

Subject: [OM] Re: Haven't posted any pics for a while so here's a couple
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:59:48 +0100
unfortunately aperture doesn't run on my work machine G4 because of the
graphics card, I hope to persuade them I need a macpro soon ;-)

I have been going through a bit of a busy spell, kerstin got taken into
hospital with an infection near her eyes and they had to infuse anti
biotics (50 years ago she would have died) but we have also been working
on a charge across europe project.

"Charge Across Europe is the dream and expedition attempt of Ruan and
Tina accompanied by their
dog Akela to walk over 7 thousand kilometres from the northernmost point
in Norway to the southernmost point of Greece in order to raise
awareness of the Charge Syndrome"

To make it interesting they will do it between the longnitudes 20 deg
and 30 deg, starting march 2008

If anyone can word it better feel free to email me (offlist) and if you
think we could include this list in some way (if you want to that is) ,
I thought about listees taking pictures of them along the route, but I
am guessing there are not many on this list with the route they are taking.

IanW