[OM] Re: Haven't posted any pics for a while so here's a couple

Subject: [OM] Re: Haven't posted any pics for a while so here's a couple
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:12:55 +0100
It's a managed forest, I think they have just taken out the dead trees,
it is also all swamp, I was warned as I went towards the waters edge to
get a better perspective to watch out for quick sand (or whatever you
call it when its mud).

There was a big storm in Switzerland around 1999 (before I arrived),
which did enough natural felling that I think they have only just
started felling again now.

The colour of the whole place was amazing though, hopefully the portra
ones come out.

thanks for looking
IanW