[OM] Re: TOPE 29?

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 29?
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:06:59 +0100
Hi all,

> Anyone know what's happening with TOPE 29?

Lately my backlog of overdue activities has grown to immense
proportions. I'm doing my best to work as much as possible of it away
these weeks, and I hope to be able to launch TOPE 29 around tomorrow
night, or around the weekend...

Worry not though: it is definitely in the makings, and entries for it
are being received just fine...:P

To be continued...

Cheers,
Olafo

PS: Mike (if you're reading this): I also noticed you had some questions
about Venezuela. Can you please contact me off-list? I'll do my best to
answer any and all questions you may (still) have then, as indeed I know
several parts of the country rather well after 7 visits.