[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Richard Ociepka <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:40:11 -0500
Wayne Culberson wrote:

> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/130207globalwarming.htm

"No one disagrees with the notion that global warming is occurring, but
to discount the fact that it has anything to do with that giant flaming
ball of fire in our sky that we can barely look at without being blinded
is ignorance unparalleled."

"How do we square the fact that almost every planet in our solar system
is simultaneously undergoing temperature change and volatile weather
patterns? Does this not suggest that global warming is a natural cycle
as a result of the evolving nature of the sun and other celestial
phenomena? Can Al Gore fill me in on this one?"

If it wasn't for global warming we would still be in the ice age.

Dick