[OM] Re: OT colonoscopy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT colonoscopy
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 02:21:31 +0000
It confuses some people, but I'm a gun-toting, gas-guzzling SUV and hot rod
driving liberal who will cuss you out and try to kick your ass if you piss me
off and would shoot you if it came to that. It's possible. I know at least two
more like me. And we're all fairly grumpy, as I guess you can tell just from me.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --