[OM] Re: Can*n and innovation

Subject: [OM] Re: Can*n and innovation
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:49:08 -0500
At 01:53 PM 2/24/2007, Winsor Crosby wrote:

>Really?  I did not know that. Which camera was it?
>
>I know SLRs have had the capability for live view ever since they
>started using high pixel count CCDs for their matrix metering, but I
>thought the Oly was the first one to implement it.

Hi Winsor,

It was the EOS 20Da with a very limited live view mode designed for
astrophotography.

<http://www.dpreview.com/news/0502/05021405canoneos20da.asp>

Looks like I was wrong though when I said that they introduced it
"several" years ahead of the E-330.  Looks like it might have only
been a year or so.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson