[OM] Re: Can*n and innovation

Subject: [OM] Re: Can*n and innovation
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:28:16 +0100
Le samedi 24 Février 2007 14:00, Richard Lovison a écrit :
> It seems to me that Micros*ft "borrowed"
> many new ideas introduced by others, developed the ideas a bit more,
> introduced them in their own products and squashed their competition
> with a bigger war chest and crafty lawyers.

Let me rewrite that :

It seems to me that Microsoft /blatantly stole all its ideas from/
others, /removed all security features to make them look easier to use to the
casual observer/, /inserted them carelessly/ in their own products [forcing
the final purchaser become the QA engineer and beta tester] and squashed
their competition /giving away for free what others had to sell to live/
[relying on the tax they were levying on manufacturers for the privilege of
sticking a "windows ready" sticker on the bezel to earn a living].

Yep, much better that way.

--
Manuel Viet