[OM] Re: Isle Royale photos finally webbed out

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale photos finally webbed out
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:17:46 -0600
Late or not, who's keeping track?  Thanks for engaging the subject.

I have sought ways to open the photos in a new browser window, as they
do now, but with a black background -- in vain. There must surely be a
way, but I haven't found it.  Colleagues I know who were gifted at
this kind of thing have long since moved on to scripting and XML and
lots of other kinds of enterprise-level coding for the web.  The rest
of the world picks out templates.

If I'm going to stirred to think too much about it, I really should
just start over, and if my so-called web design is calling attention
to itself, maybe that's what I should do.  I have been saving all the
threads about suggested web hosts that people have recently posted. :)

Joel W.