[OM] Re: Isle Royale photos finally webbed out

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale photos finally webbed out
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:11:47 -0800
Joel,

I've been taking shots of the Usnea Lichen for years now, (more commonly
known as Old Man's Beard) and stumbled on 'when' to take the pics, within a
day of the last rain or heavy fog, as they start drying out immediately.
Early in the morning when you've had dew, they show up at a good distance
and by 10 AM blend back into the surrounding scenery if it is going to be
warm at all.

Scott