[OM] Re: FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5,

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5, OM 4,...
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:37:14 -0800
Moose,

Yeah I know, I've been watching them come and go for over a week, I've
almost over drawn and ain't getting help on my (not) good looks, that is
just going to have to wait for a few more weeks or next moth sometime.

I have learned a lot about them though!

Get one that is closer to 1.5 inches rather than 1 inch as the shorter one
may only have 4 lens's and the good ones have 7 lens's in them and that
Zuiko glass is better than even the really nice Vivitar I have.

And also sadly to say, (well not for Allen) it is Allen that has the Zuiko
300/4.5, I'm still working with much lesser stuff, but not missing the
learning curve.

Where in Cullyfornia are ya 'bout now?

Scott