[OM] Re: FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5,

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5, OM 4,...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:19:25 -0800
Scott Peden wrote:
> And also sadly to say, (well not for Allen) it is Allen that has the Zuiko
> 300/4.5, I'm still working with much lesser stuff, but not missing the
> learning curve.

Oops, sorry. Allen! Heads up!
> Where in Cullyfornia are ya 'bout now?

Same place as the last 60 or so years - Berzerkeley.

Carol Anne loves trees, loves redwoods and loves Henry Cowell, so I
suppose I gotta get her down your way one of these days soon. Wouldn't
hurt me, either.

She's a good photographer, too. She sees something she likes, says "Oh
Moosie, look at that." and I take a picture of it. ;-)

Moose