[OM] Re: Price check

Subject: [OM] Re: Price check
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:56:23 -0000
Alas not with purchases from KEH, who ship only by UPS.  Cost of shipping,
say USD40, VAT and duty, say 20% of price + shipping, add GBP11 for UPS
disbursement fee.  On a USD150 purchase, that is getting close to USD250
delivered.  But I think Rodti has made the decision.

Bagsvaerd?  Have you moved home too, Roger?  It seems to be infectious!

--
Piers