[OM] Re: WTB

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB
From: Allen Coltrin <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:00:52 -0800
Yes, I've been aware of sniping every time it happened to me :) I don't have to
buy something as I can wait until the 3rd for my SS deposit.

The goals of my bodies and lenses are purpose driven.

1)  astrophotography. I got my E-330 for reasons like this. The live mode helps
me focus OM or 4/3 adaptor lenses. The great lenses are a bunch cheaper now. In
addition to the 3 makes I mentioned before, I could also get say Nikkor lenses
just because their are a bunch of them and that would open me up to get a more
well rounded lens collection.

2)   Long shot lenses (mirrored or traditional).

3)   Macro lenses for my tarantulas, scorpions, and mother's flowers.

4)   Body longevity. I have no intentions to jump ship and get more bodies. I
kept my C-700-UZ for 10 years and just recently gave it to a friend that needed
a good P&S.

5)   Other options that will come to my mind at some point......

Allen

> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:22:37 -0800> From: olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> To:
> olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [OM] Re: WTB> > Allen Coltrin wrote:> > Well, so
> much for my list, lol. Now I'm bummed out. My lens list is pretty much bare.
> Do all these that don't work on e-500 not work on an e-330 as well? All these
> lenses are going only to the e-330. The 500 is staying digital.> > > Rules
> are just the same for any E-xxx body to date. If you just have to > buy
> something, how about the Tammy 60-300 I posted a link to? Great > lens, even
> wide open at 300 mm >
> <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Scan/PrintvsScan/ScanvsPrint.htm>.>
> > Of course, you already have a 300, but not all the other focal range, >
> perhaps, nor the macro?> > And honestly, the lenses just keep on coming on
> the 'Bay.> > Do you know about sniping to get good deals and resist
> foolishness when > watching the end of the auction?> > Moose> >
> http://www.zuikoh
 olic.com> List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live™ Messenger 8.1 is here! Download now.
http://g.msn.com/8reen_us/EN/INSTALL_MSN_MESSENGER_DL.EXE