[OM] Re: Price check

Subject: [OM] Re: Price check
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:38:13 +0100
When I have things sent from the US to Denmark, I normally reckon with 150%
of the US price in total. First you add shipping to the US price, then add
VAT (price plus shipping), then add duty. I believe that in the UK you have
a bit better chance of avoiding VAT and duty, if you are lucky...

Roger Key,
Bagsvaerd, Danmark