[OM] Re: Price check

Subject: [OM] Re: Price check
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:23:29 -0700
I sold a camera bag to someone over there few weeks ago.  That was no hassle
as far as I know and he was very happy.

But speaking of KEH, I see that they have Olympus 600mm f/6.5 and 500mm
f/8.0.  I have been thinking about buying one for a while but am a bit
unsure which one would be better.  I am leaning towards the 600mm one
because of the larger f, but am not sure which would have better image
quality.  Is anyone here on the list who has experience of both those lenses
and can give some advice?