[OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven

Subject: [OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:32:41 -0500
Of course.  My optometrist referred me to a local ophthalmologist for
a problem discovered during a routine exam.  Warned me that the doc
had a bad bedside manner but his medical skills were first rate.
Turned out to be true on both counts.

While it's nice to have the two characteristics together, if forced to
choose I'll take ability over warm and fuzzy.

ScottGee1