[OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven

Subject: [OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:03:25 +0000
Well, with doctors, like any other profession, there are good ones and bad
ones. When I had my mouth cancer surgery back in '98 (smokiing will get you), I
was very happy to have Dr. Gerald Stapleton, a fellow UT grad, as my surgeon.
He lacked much of a sense of humor, but I had great confidence in him. He's now
retired, sadly. One of his partners, who checked me out of the hospital, who
was Jewish and whose name I've forgotten, was a riot, a real commedian.
Surprising they could work together.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from