[OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven

Subject: [OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:43:31 -0800
Walt Wayman wrote:
> I might not be pretty, but I do the best I can in my old age, and better than
> some I see.

Hey, I'm right behind you, and not too pretty either, and everything
still works fine. When my younger brothers and I were together recently,
I couldn't believe how many pills they, their spouses, and even kids,
were taking.

I took some cough syrup last month and I take a combo of Advil,
decongestant and antihistamine once every few weeks when a sinus
headache pops up, but that's all. I don't say anything, but I wonder if
all that stuff can be good for them. Can't argue with the docs, I
suppose.  Still...

I remember the threads somebody (Chuck?) started on questions about the
safety and efficacy of some common medications. I didn't follow them
'cause I don't take any of that stuff.

Moose