[OM] New to the list

Subject: [OM] New to the list
From: "Rodti MacLeary" <rodti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:03:38 +0000
Hi there,

My name's Rodti MacLeary and as I've just joined the list I thought I'd say
hello!  I bought my first DSLR last week, an Olympus E500, and through sheer
coincidence this list was mentioned on another mailing list I subscribe to, so
I thought I'd join.

I've just come from a Fuji S5500 compact-SLR-style-body camera, which was a
good camera to start with but I felt like I'd outgrown it slightly.  Of course
now I've got my DSLR I'm totally bewildered and starting from scratch all over
again!

r.