[OM] Re: New to the list

Subject: [OM] Re: New to the list
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:15:15 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Rodti

> My name's Rodti MacLeary and as I've just joined the list I thought I'd say
> hello!  I
bought my first DSLR last week, an Olympus E500, and through sheer coincidence
this list
was mentioned on another mailing list I subscribe to, so I thought I'd join.

Welcome to the list but .....

> I've just come from a Fuji S5500 compact-SLR-style-body camera, which was a
> good
camera to start with but I felt like I'd outgrown it slightly.  Of course now
I've got my DSLR
I'm totally bewildered and starting from scratch all over again!

The first thing you need to do is to start buying Olympus OM gear ;-)
It's really not that addictive, is it everyone...

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/