[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:24:03 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2007 6:19:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I had  two pairs of gloves with me--a pair of shooting gloves with
thin  leatherette palms/fingers and another pair of winter ski gloves.
During the  first outing my hands were a bit uncomfortable with just
the shooter  gloves, but I never did switch to the heavier gloves.
Most of the other  shots were close to the jeep and we were constantly
in-and-out of our  camera bags.

Was it better than wading in Lake Superior?  <{8^)  Bill  Barber