[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:33:58 -0800
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Great stuff. As usual. I really like the last three or four, the trees and
> snow shots.
>
> And Joel seemed to be well bundled against the weather.
Yeah, it's very kind of AG to provide the scenics I'd miss even if I
were there. I'd be bundled up by the fire. :-)
> I've got a big goose down parka that I haven't really had the occasion to use
> in a couple of years. Guess I need to get up north more. Or maybe not, at
> least till spring. :-) It's going to be 60+ here later this week.

High 60s, maybe even 70 today. I sat out in the yard on a lounge chair,
read and checked the old eyelids for light leaks. Now the have put the
chance of rain off a few more days, but it will be a bit cooler.

Moose