[OM] Re: Firmware for Canon Printer

Subject: [OM] Re: Firmware for Canon Printer
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:39:19 -0800
Hey Scott, of course I have a question. I have an HP 7960W for regular
printing and a Olympus P-440 photo printer. But I was reading about an Epson
Stylus R1800 for larger 13x19 printing. Looked cool.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_reviews/epson_r1800.html

Allen

>From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Firmware for Canon Printer
>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 00:37:10 -0800
>

>I have no idea what improved, I had it for 6 months and then last Dec I
>finally opened it up and did the updates before we printed a few pics.
>
>We printed some pics that were .8 to 1.15 MB at about 12 x 18. When the
>pics
>were 1:1 on the monitor we could see the pixels, when we printed it, it was
>flawless. Waterfalls in heavy shade to bright sunlight and flowers were
>the
>subject matter.
>
>I loved my old HP photo printer (about 4 years old, maybe 5 now) before but
>this was better than the ones I had the print shop make. Makes me want to
>conserve the ink!

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116