[OM] Re: PMA show

Subject: [OM] Re: PMA show
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:18:43 -0800
In this day and age of Multi National Mega Corporations, is Nikon still
owned by the Japanese?

A great many companies I grew up with as American Companies are now parts of
conglomerates whose ultimate control is out side of the US though we still
think they are loyal to this country instead of just their bottom line.