[OM] Re: texas, was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this Lis

Subject: [OM] Re: texas, was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:15:05 -0800
Philippe Le Zuikomane wrote:
> Bill's right, Houston is world-class for medical work. - Phil

Nice to know, since I would be sick soon if I had to live there.

Yes, I've been there several times. Yes, I've dined at the lovely home
of a colleague. Yes, I shopped at the Galleria when it was  Big Thing.
No, I can't think of any reason to go back.

There are just some places and people who aren't suited for each other.

Dallas is better for me, but I almost froze to death there once, so it's
off any list for me. Haven't been to the East or West TX hill countries.

Moose