[OM] Re: And just another picture

Subject: [OM] Re: And just another picture
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:37:50 -0600
On 2/15/07, Eskimo-in-Drag AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
shamelessly bragged about cold and wind in IA:

> Weenie Walt wrote:
> > Heck, it was 20 degrees here in Hotlanta. I forgot that it was
> > going to get cold and had quite a shock when I went out sockless in
> > my moccasins to get the paper this morning...
>
> A heat-wave here in Iowa.  -10 this morning on my way into work.
> Farenheit folks.  We won't talk about windchills.
>
> I'm thinking this latest cold-snap should help congregate the eagles
> a bit better at the tailwaters.
>
> Joel?  What'cha doing Saturday Morning?
>
> AG

Had two eagles in the backyard a couple days ago.  When the river is
basically frozen over, they congregate wherever there is a sliver of
open water.  Sometimes we get lucky that way.  This is about the best
February I can remember in many years for cold and snow both together.

Talk to you offlist about Sat.

Joel W.