[OM] Re: And just another picture

Subject: [OM] Re: And just another picture
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:30:23 +0000
Yeah, but they're all about the same. The thing was in the garden window over
the kitchen sink, and I didn't even bother to move it to shoot it. That's why I
had to Moosterize a little of the background, because there were a couple of
faint, but distracting, light spots, reflections from the glass.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --