[OM] Broken Turbo [Was: The BIG Storm is coming!!]

Subject: [OM] Broken Turbo [Was: The BIG Storm is coming!!]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:00:48 -0800
> From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
> Subject: [OM] Re: The BIG Storm is coming!!
>
> Just got the new Turbo... Still trying to figure out what to do
> with the dead one.

Sorry I missed that discussion; what's wrong with it?

Several of us are EEs or electronics tinkers. Unless it's been
stepped on by an elephant or something, I'll pay for shipping.

:::: They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin
Franklin
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/01FAB33>