[OM] Re: Broken Turbo [Was: The BIG Storm is coming!!]

Subject: [OM] Re: Broken Turbo [Was: The BIG Storm is coming!!]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:05:19 +0000
I'm half asleep, trying to stay up to see my boy Peyton Manning on the
Letterman Show tonight.

Let me think about it. I don't need two, and the big one, with the lead
battery, looks more better. You've got dibs if I decide to part with it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --