[OM] Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Previous Fun Times on this List
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:11:37 -0500 (EST)
I found some excellent 8 x 10's the other day and reminded me of the fun
times on this list, a couple years ago, when we randomly exchanged photos to
each other. I believe it was a grad student in Chicago that got the thing
organized (probably wrong). I participated and received quite a few
impressive photos (8 x 10) that I still have. Joshua Tree was one and an oz
members' pet dog. They are excellent. But (here is negativity), it also
reminded me of the one that I received, and immediately threw out, from
someone in Texas and to this day can't figure out why they would waste their
money on a 8 x 10 for such a piece of @#$%. Oh, I e-mailed him and told him
the picture was great, but it was truly worthless. I believe he was trying
toshow me his prostrate and my guess was that he like the lens up there. I
don't know how he managed the T10 flash though. Oh well, I probably said
something on the list he didn't agree with and that's what I got. Such is
life.

Anyway (and enough negativity), the OM content is: Similar to TOPE, the
8x10's were to be taken with OM equipment.
CYA

John Cwiklinski
Free Movies[1] 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch
Movies & Win!