[OM] Re: The BIG Storm is coming!!

Subject: [OM] Re: The BIG Storm is coming!!
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:01:41 -0600
Chris Crawford wrote:

> Paul,
>
> A fellow Hoosier here, now living in New Mexico!  I'm from Fort Wayne, where
> I lived all my life till I moved out here last June. I hear it's pretty bad
> in FW too....about time you guys got snow.  We had a blizzard here in Santa
> Fe on Dec. 29 and got 3 feet of snow that night.
>
> http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/new-mexico/photopages/s
> now-couch.htm

Whoa....

Yeah, doesn't look like it's letting up soon.  O'Hare and Midway have
basically shut down.  I think we've gotten about 8 inches so far, with a
lot of drifting. The courtyard between our garage and our condo is at
least 14" deep now - it's a box that acts like a snow trap.  I'll be
shoveling a path to the gate in the morning....

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon